Mustaches for Kids Ottawa
12 Years of Growing Mustaches and Raising Money for Make-a-Wish
November 26th, 2014 by Brett Tackaberry
We’re in the home stretch and we’re killing it.
Two words: dress to impress. And be prepared for a good time. AND bring your quarters for a little Wrestlefest.
We will be Stacheing it up at the House of TARG (at the corner of 1077 Bank at Sunnyside) on Friday, November 29. Plan to be there at 7:00pm. The festivities will start soon after that. More information can be found on the Stache bash page.
YUMA COUNTY + Chris Page + Chops & The Holics
Presented by: House Of TARG
Doors: 9pm / Show at 10pm
We have some great prizes this year: the top fundraiser will walk away with two Westjet tickets to anywhere they fly; a couple pairs of hockey tickets; and some other fun stuff for some select growers.
Pledging and Dropping off money
This isn’t all that complicated, here is everything you need to know:
- Bring all your money and pledge sheets with you on Friday. Write your name on the pledge sheet. Have it totaled prior to arrival.
- Please write a cheque for the cash portion of your pledging. This is a nice-to-have and saves us a lot time and effort. Cheques should be made out to Make-a-Wish Eastern Ontario.
- Don’t include donations over paypal on your pledge sheet. At the venue, we will have the total amount pledged to you over paypal.
- For those who pledged to you over paypal, they will get a receipt, we have their information.
- If you can’t make it on Friday, you have a few options:
- drop off your money and pledge sheet to me during business hours at my place of work or on the weekend/evenings to my house – email me for the address and my mobile number
- send money to this email address from online banking.
- send the money through paypal on the site
- mail checks to me. email for the address.
Entry Filed under: 2014 Campaign