Mustaches for Kids Ottawa
12 Years of Growing Mustaches and Raising Money for Make-a-Wish
October 29th, 2014 by Brett Tackaberry
Clean shave day is upon us. My follicles (aka spidey senses) are tingling. This is going to be the best M4K ever.
- Join us and be awesome: https://m4kottawa.org/join/
- We’re kicking off this year with our good friends theUnshaven Mavens at the House of Targ on Thursday, October 30 as they wrap up their campaign. If you’re not sure what an Unshaven Maven is, try to imagine the female version of a M4K. Join us, it’ll be a blast. The good times start around 7pm ((Warning: they may not stop until you shave your stache in December)). We’ll also have some new M4K gear to kick off your campaign.
- This year we have a table at the Make a Wish 3 Wishes Gala. Trevor, Mike and I will be there (with dates) and have room at the table for 2 more couples. Tickets are $125 each. We’ve been going for a few years, and it’s a blast. Send an email to email@example.com. Its Sat Nov 22nd, click for more info.
- I’ve posted an article on the impact you make – its the wish stories of the kids we help. Be proud of it, share it around – you could even send it in an email to your donors from last year. Read more here: You Grew A Mustache For These Kids
- Stache Bash and the weekly check ins will be held at House of Targ. Targ has 20 pinball machines, a bunch of vintage arcade games, cold beer, and really yummy perogies. I will pay for your first pinball game if you come out. We’ll be there around 7pm. More info on Stache Bash later (psst, theres a super special musical guest).
Please spread the word and let’s get ready to grow some sweet mustaches.
Entry Filed under: 2014 Campaign